• Cable Terminations on Control Panels and HV Equipment.
• Fibre Optic Installation and Splicing in Sub Station HV Environment
• XLPE & Paper Cable Terminations and Testing from 6.6kV – 22kV
• Earth Mat Continuity Testing
• Construction and repairs to Electrical Fences
• Repairs to Stolen Earth Strap
Molalatladi Electrical | Substation Construction Electrical and Civil Work
Molalatladi Electrical was established in 1998 by a father and son, which combined their expertise and knowledge of electrical stringing and cabling. This venture developed into a company which now offers a specialised service in refurbishment, dismantling and maintenance of electrical sub-stations and its related equipment.
In 2004 Molalatladi Electrical entered a joint ownership gaining Molalatladi Electrical Black Women Owned status. Since then Molalatladi Electrical has invested in developing unskilled persons in training them in the skill set required to deliver the specific services offered by Molalatladi Electrical (hereafter referred to as MOLALATLADI).
MOLALATLADI has been in operation for past 18 years and has built an excellent professional relationship with its clients based on trust and excellent service delivery. >> Read more about us